Thursday 7 June 2018

Untitled.

As I sit here trying to fill my quota for here (I guess), I think I have writer's block. Or at least, no original or specific topic to cover. I also hesitate, for several reasons, to disclose anything very personal here. And by saying that I could inadvertently be repeating and thus also contradicting myself and if so, I'm sorry. But even if this is my blog and I want to discuss on it whatever I feel like, it nonetheless should be interactive. So if you're out there, what do you want to know about me? What would you like to read from me? Please, indulge me. I'd love to finally hear from a regular reader regardless, if I have any. I've no doubt I'll soon discover new things to discuss or feature on here (and I have heaps more movies etc. to continue SCFLOR with; I just like keeping that as a once-weekly series), but for today, I'm afraid my brain is emotionally and creatively spent. For that also, I'm sorry. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment